http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/havana007loco/h2cart01.jpg

Sam sebi sam postavio pitanje , Amerima ili je dosadno ili imaju previše novaca (neki) ili su jednostavno željni medijske pažnje. Što je ovome trebalo da upropasti Hummera neznam.














Objavi komentar Blogger

  1. There is certainly a great deal to know about this
    issue. I like all of the points you've made.

    Here is my web-site quest bars

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hey there I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was looking on Askjeeve for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
    a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the great work.

    My page :: quest bars

    OdgovoriIzbriši

 
Top